RESPECT teammates, opponents, officials, and fans.
UNDERSTAND and play by the rules of the game.
LEARN to react appropriately to winning and losing.
EXHIBIT SPORTSMANSHIP before, during, and after each contest.
STRIVE to promote sports and the positive aspects of sports.
Play Safer • Play More • Play Longer
FOOTBALL RULEBOOK says: many injuries "could be prevented by a timely whistle." Traumatic Brain Injuries often result from quick, forceful contact to the head or body or head or body contact to the ground:
1) Helmets seldom prevent the brain from colliding with the skull.
2) QW prevent injuries contact more successfully than helmets.
3) QW can stop "potentially dangerous" situations, similar to high school or college wrestling.
4) Football game officials have the ability to blow a "Quicker Whistle" to PREVENT CONTACT BEFORE DANGER and PREVENT DANGER BEFORE CONTACT. (ex. Preventing unnecessary contact going out of bounds! ALL contact going out-of-bounds is unnecessary and should be punished. N-S-A estimates 20% of all football injuries occur out of bounds or going out of bounds.)
5) QW at the end of many football plays (especially plays going out of bounds) could greatly reduce TBI numbers.
6) Pals, ADs, and FGO refuse to support N-S-A's "Quicker Whistles" campaign, and yet, those three groups have done nothing to prevent TBI on the field. "FGO must anticipate the opportunity to stop the stoppable, prevent the preventable."