The National Sportsmanship Alliance (n-s-a.org) promotes Sportsmanship, Scholarships, and Prevention of Injuries* - especially Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI).
*PROTECT YOUNG BRAINS • PREVENT TBI
1) The most serious, most dangerous common injuries in all youth & high school contact sports, especially football
2) More frequent in football** than any other sport
3) Can be fatal if left unattended
4) Preventing TBI is N-S-A's most important goal
5) **Quicker Whistles prevent TBI more successfully than the best football helmets. QW prevent contact before danger, prevent danger before contact.
FOOTBALL RULES BOOK says "Keep the game as safe as possible for all participants"
FOOTBALL GAME OFFICIALS MANUAL says "The protection and welfare of the players are most important"
N-S-A says "Quicker Whistles prevent injuries," N-S-A's most important point regarding the prevention of injuries in contact sports, especially TBI, especially in football.
Quicker Whistles force athletes to play safer which allows them to play more...play longer.
N E G L I G E N C E - Failure to take precautions, care, action to prevent harm. High School Principals, ADs, and FGO fail to protect athletes from TBI.
N-S-A needs your help to promote the prevention of brain damage as much as possible in all youth & high school contact sports.
N-S-A is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt non-profit organization. Donations are tax-deductible.
Lifetime Individual Members (LIM) of N-S-A promote the prevention of TBI in all youth & high school contact sports, especially football.